Friday, October 1

Eat, Pray, Love in Korea! :)

I FINALLY saw Eat, Pray, Love tonight with my coteacher Serena (Rim)! :) It opened in the States about a week after I left, so I've been patiently awaiting its debut in Korea.  There's so much I could write about the book and about the movie, but I'll keep it short. There was a quote towards the end of the movie that really resonated with me....you'll see why.

"If you are brave enough to leave behind everything familiar and comforting(which can be anything from your house to your bitter old resentments) and set out on a truth-seeking journey (either externally or internally), and if you are truly willing to regard everything that happens to you on that journey as a clue, and if you accept everyone you meet along the way as a teacher, and if you are prepared - most of all -to face (and forgive) some very difficult realities about yourself....then truth will not be withheld from you."   Elizabeth Gilbert

I'm excited to find my next clue! :)

Always, Em


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...