Friday, November 19

Month Long Hiatus - my apologies! :)

Wow! I CANNOT believe it's been a month plus since my last post. I know I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again - now I understand WHY in the world people have a hard time keeping up with blogs. It seems like it'd be easy to e-journal about one's life, but life just sort of happens. Day after day things don't seem like a big deal - events happen and I think "I'll blog about that later" - 15 experiences like that later, I'm a month and a half behind and overwhelmed with many things to write about, BUT I will do my best to bring you up to speed on my life since mid October! :) So here it is, November 19th - 2 days away from my 25th - yep, you read that correctly *25th* birthday! November has flown by just like all the other months have since I've been in Korea.

I'm going to break this into mini posts b/c there's so much to write about! :)

xoxo Always,

Em


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...